Canada West Coachlines Ltd. is owned and operated by TRAXX Holdings Inc. (THI). In 2016, TRAXX Transportation merged with Charter Buslines and its operating subsidiaries to form THI.
Today, THI and its companies operate over 160 coaches across Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, and Oregon.
For more information on THI, please visit www.monarch.net/divisions.
We will be the customerâ€™s first choice for Commercial Motorcoach Services in our markets as the leaders in superior customer experiences, commitment to operational best practices in service quality, safety and security, and reliability.
We will be known in our industry as a trusted, honest broker and high performance tour and charter service.
We will earn our customersâ€™ enthusiasm through our continuous improvement culture driven by high integrity, exceptional teamwork, and the innovation expertise of our people. Delivering profitability and providing attractive returns for our company and our shareholders.
We will embrace and measure our character and professionalism by these core values:
- Personal and professional accountability
- Integrity in all actions
- High expectations
- Continuous improvement
- Personal and professional growth
- Customer Care and Service Excellence
- Pride, honor and professionalism
Being true to these values, we will build a culture of transparency, inclusion, trust, mutual respect, and effective leadership.
- To be recognized as the premier bus transportation carrier in the Pacific Northwest region of North America
- To achieve a rising level of profitability and earnings
- To create a results-based environment that stimulates personal development and fulfillment for our employees
- To demonstrate entrepreneurship, leadership, integrity and high standards in our endeavors
- To be good community citizens both corporately and individually
- To enjoy our achievements